Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried following the JuneBug's extended warranty messages and updates but can't find any recent information. I purchased a certified used 2017 RAV4 xle with 29,000 miles Saturday, yesterday Sept. 5, 2020. The finance manager did different monthh loan estimates, seven (7) with different warranties and other services like gap insurance. Frankly, it made my head spin; he couldn't tell me what the total cost would be and what the difference was between the warranties. And, because he did the loan based on a 75 month term, as opposed to the 60 months I requested, he tore the paperwork up before I could grab a copy. I do want to get a warranty, like 5 years 100,000 mi, that covers what the limited 7y/100k power train warranty does not. I don't need the tune-ups, car rentals or roadside service. Can someone tell me what the warranty options are, what the price is, and where I can buy one from another dealership? Or Toyota? I am located in South Carolina USA. Thank you very much for help.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
This site explains the different Toyota corporate extended warranties, elegibilities, etc Sometimes these can be bought for substantial discounts from Toyota dealers and you do not need to buy any such agreement from the dealer who is selling you the vehicle. Suggest that you take your time and do not let the dealer you are working with try to force you to buy from them. Vehicle Service Agreements | Toyota Financial
One also can buy a third party agreement, not from Toyota. These can be found by shopping around, for example on the internet.

·
Registered
2017 RAV4 Limited Advanced Tech Pkg
15 Posts
Contact Jerry Johnson [email protected] or Troy Dietrich [email protected] immediately. You have a 7 (SEVEN) day window from date of purchase to buy a Toyota Certified VSA plan. They will provide a breakdown of the cost/coverage combos. The Certified VSA plan is equivalent to the VSA Extra Care Platinum plan. Their prices will be unmatchable, my Toyota dealer near Seattle could not even touch it, they showed me their regional cost on screen and it was double what Troy's price was. These are genuine plans as well, a couple weeks after purchase you will recieve a warranty booklet from Toyota detailing your plan. You will not find a better warranty/service agreement.

Remember. 7 days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts