Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since before Christmas, I have my rear hard tire cover waiting for the letters and installment. Does anyone remember the part number for these letters? I was repainted, and getting some dings out of it. I guess new paint, needs new "TOYOTA" letters also.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I Have them too. I won't paint it because of not knowing where to get the letters. If you find out let me know.

Thanks. M.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Re: Where can I get the letters? ["TOYOTA" on spar

mensajero said:
Does anyone remember the part number for these letters?

Mensagero, here is the part # for the TOYOTA badge on the rear of the hard spare tire cover: PT211-TT980

According to my records, it lists at my dealer for $19.21, but got it at a discount for $15.37.

You might want to try sourcing it online or eBay. Good luck. :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
mensajero said:
Derek, I think this is not the number for the "THOYOTA" rear letters. This is for the TRD rear panel decal for the Tundra rear panel. :(
You are right, I went to the THOYOTA dealer instead of the TOYOTA dealer. :lol: Just kidding. :D

Anyways, are we talking about those chrome "TOYOTA" letters that go on the hard spare tire cover of 4.2 RAVs? If so, that is the part that the parts dept. located on their computerized inventory. Also, it looks exactly the same as the ones on other 4.2 RAVs. Probably Toyota uses the same part as that of the lettering on the Tundra. :?:

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At least on this side of the world. :eek: Those aren't the letters that I want. I want the TOYOTA Chrome letters that I had on my White Hard RAV4 tire cover that you see on the top picture. When I click that link you posted I see the TRD side panel decals for the Tundra. :) Kelly BTW, do we still get the 10% discount from Brandsports.com?

These are the one I DON'T want
http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/brandsportinc_1882_13606316

I want these Chrome TOYOTA letters

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hmmm... when I bought my hard spare tire assembly from the dealer, that is the part # that they have on the invoice, yet I received the chrome letters that go with the hard spare tire cover. :?: :roll:

Maybe the parts invoice is wrong. :lol: Well, carry on then.... :lol: :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Glad to help. :) Usually, I'm the one doing the asking.

R

·
0 Posts
Did you get your "TOYOTA" letters installed? let us know how it went.
hope it works out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts