Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My friend is looking to buy this logo AWD-I for his new RAV4. He asked in Slovakia, I have asked in Canada and States. We do not know where else to reach out to?
Thank you for your help.
I.

·
Super Moderator
11,109 Posts
For possibly quicker responses I deleted your other post. I'm assuming his new RAV4 is a Hybrid.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi,
My friend is looking to buy this logo AWD-I for his new RAV4. He asked in Slovakia, I have asked in Canada and States. We do not know where else to reach out to?
Thank you for your help.
I.
A Toyota dealer will be the best bet. The part number is PT413-42160.

·
Registered
RAV4 HV Limited, Prius Prime Advanced
2,096 Posts
There's a dealer in Wisconsin and a couple in Ohio that sell online. You just need to find one that will ship to Canada. They'll have to order the part.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I asked this before as well with no luck finding one. Don't bother looking in Canada. Our hybrids don't have this emblem either for some reason. I want one solely for the purpose of if it ever gets towed, the tow truck driver will know to use dollies.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,895 Posts
I entered PT413-42160 into Google and found several Toyota dealers selling the AWD-i badge from $7.34 to $20. Amazon has it for about $10.

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
I entered PT413-42160 into Google and found several Toyota dealers selling the AWD-i badge from $7.34 to $20. Amazon has it for about $10.
US owners don't need them, they already have em, the international owners are the ones that want it cuz their HVs don't come with it, most US retailers don't ship international and Amazon.ca doesn't list it for the Canadian owners.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you

Thank you everyone for your help and advice. I have ordered 2 of the emblems through Amazon.com and they are being shipped only to States. Luckily, I do have a mailbox in Blaine. I will just need to pick it up from there and then ship it from Canada to Slovakia. So much hassle for $20! :surprise

1 - 10 of 10 Posts