Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to poll where ppl are getting their aftermarket goodies?

Reply with what, from where and model year if you got anything.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
2013 Limited

So far the only "extra" things I've got for my Rav4 are:
2 trunk organizers, you can see which ones on the screenshot below.

LED bulbs for the low and high beams (the highs work as DRLs during the day without issues).
For all the info on these, here's my thread with useful comments and pictures from me and other members: http://www.rav4world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2305769

So far, Amazon is where I got my goodies.

Next, I think I'll change the yellow interior lights for white LEDs. I'm also planning to get the OEM rubber mats.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

·
Super Moderator
11,087 Posts
If you checked my eBay purchases (feedback 1157) you'd likely find several hundred car & truck items since I joined in 1999. Altho most of the rest of the feedback is parts for the Harleys I tune I generally check eBay first for most anything. Often I search for part numbers and then use Google to find the best price.
And my thought is you rarely get what you pay for - usually a lot less. I look to get a lot more.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im thinking specifically for Toyota, and specifically for aftermarket items. So no good way to search part numbers. There are a few good options for aftermarket items for my VW and I was just wondering if anyone knew of somewhere trustworthy (not that ebay isn't trustworthy, you just never know) that carries everything for my Rav? Dyno, where do you get your Rav gear, and what year/model is it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,890 Posts
We got a couple of these collapsible CleverCrates from Sam's Club. Strong and handy as all get out and only $9.95 each:

·
Registered
548 Posts
The first place that I look for ANYTHING is Ebay. Never, ever have had any issues with the products and service from any of the sellers there.
I use Amazon as a last resort, if I can't find it on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
We have the Busy Life Organizer in the 2014. Purchase some items on Ebay/Amazon. If you have a 2016-2017 I highly recommend the new spring loaded adjustable Cargo Net. You can find good deals. It's VERY versatile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts