Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I found this rolling around in the rear foot well of my RAV4.3, does anyone have any idea where it came from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, yes it is for the rear door. It has a top one and bottom one. I have lost both of them before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
The 4.3 sports appearance packaged RAVs still had a read hatch that swung out to the side.

Did the DR get a the 4.4 in 2012?
I’m in the USA, I’m Dominican. I have the standard door that swings out to the side.

I replied to the original post. I don’t know what Rav4 he has, but I recognized the stoppers immediately because I have lost them before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm posting in the RAV4 4.3 section so thats the model I have guys :D side opening tailgate, but alas, i have checked the top and bottom right sides of the door and the bumpers are already there, neither are the same as the one in my first post either, so this guy comes from somewhere else on the car i guess :(

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I'm posting in the RAV4 4.3 section so thats the model I have guys :D side opening tailgate, but alas, i have checked the top and bottom right sides of the door and the bumpers are already there, neither are the same as the one in my first post either, so this guy comes from somewhere else on the car i guess :(

View attachment 148759 View attachment 148760
That one you found in the car could be a worn out part that the previous owner replaced but did not throw away. It looks damaged so just throw it in the garbage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts