Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had the RAV a few weeks where should my floor jack be I've looked in the rear side compartments but nothing?? Sorry it came with no manual. :?

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Check under passenger seat... At least that's where it is on US RAV's... and the jack tools are in the back seats side compartment...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Yes, U.S. RAVs have their jacks under the front passenger seat. However, I prefer to remove it and store it in the rear storage compartment bin; along with the rest of the jack tools. :D I've had a few flats and find that it is much easier to just reach in that compartment and grab the jack instead of fiddling under the passenger seat to untighten it from it's floor mount.

Rav97, is your RAV second hand (used)? Might be that the previous owner did not know that the jack was under the seat and bought another one to store in the rear storage compartment. Hence, the reason why you have 2 jacks. :?: :wink:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Derek said:
Yes, U.S. RAVs have their jacks under the front passenger seat. However, I prefer to remove it and store it in the rear storage compartment bin; along with the rest of the jack tools. :D I've had a few flats and find that it is much easier to just reach in that compartment and grab the jack instead of fiddling under the passenger seat to untighten it from it's floor mount.

Rav97, is your RAV second hand (used)? Might be that the previous owner did not know that the jack was under the seat and bought another one to store in the rear storage compartment. Hence, the reason why you have 2 jacks. :?: :wink:

Yeah, a female owned it...may expalin why it has 2 :oops: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts