Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reliable online source for Toyota OEM parts, in particular, the RAV4 wireing harness. I tried to order from Toyotapartsstore.com, but their security ceritficate has been hyjacked. I e-mailed them, but no reply. My guess is that it's a one-man operation.

Anyone with any good experiences out there?

-Rich

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
None of these online places list the trailer wireing harness for the Rav4, even when I search by part number.

:?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, but thi sis the site with teh hyjacked security certificate. If you try to oder a part, you get all soorts of warnings about the certificate not being valid. Basically, someone could be intercepting your credit card order !

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Ooops... sorry Antirich... you're right. I've also sent them an email... directing them to this discussion. MAYBE they will post a reply here :roll: :?

It appears their certificate expired on May 3, 2006... and need to renew :!:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ANyone with any secure online places to order Toyota OEM parts, like the wiring harness for the tow package?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I order parts ALL THE TIME from American Toyota in Albuquerque NM. It's fast reliable service. Ask if they will offer a discount to RAV4World members - I get a very substantial one because of my Land Cruiser forum membership.

I don't know about the wiring harness.....

http://www.americantoyota.com/Department-Parts.aspx

Talk to Dan:

1-800-432-6668

Tell him I sent you.

John Davies
Spokane WA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts