Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's the cheapest place to get some all-weather mats for the 2006 RAV4, preferably RAV4-branded.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
I have to agree with what Joshi said -- about the only other way you'll get "RAV4" emblazoned on the mats is a custom job that'll certainly cost more than what Toyota's offering. And considering you're getting all four front and rear mats, the price compares very well to big-brand Husky and WeatherTechs...

Even eBay is $84.98 with shipping...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was hoping to find a reseller like I did for my brand new Mazda3 this week. Picked up genuine Mazda3 all-weather mats HERE and saved $20 or so.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Well, retail is $84, so with puttputt's find (booo! I didn't see it down there in the buy-it-now section! hehe :lol: ), you're saving $20... Toyota's starting price was just higher than your Mazda's.

·
Premium Member
7,386 Posts
Hmmm, that $70 turns into over $91 when I add the $21.36 they charge for shipping, dealer cost looks better to me, they don't charge shipping . They want almost $14 to ship the trailer wiring harness which certainly doesn't weight much, haven't checked the dealer yet on it, tho. :? Sorry, I just don't see any advantage at the Toyota Parts Store.

·
Registered
271 Posts
remember... you get 10% or 15% when you purchase through your dealership. That's in gulf states toyota area.. All new toyota owners in my area gets a discount card.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts