Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
No RAV4WORLD ?

I would be a heck of a lot less informed! I wouldn't know about changing oil. I wouldn't have known that some standard features of the Base, the Sport, and the Limited are different. I wouldn't know that some parts of the country have different configurations and options. I wouldn't know that people LOVE this car so much, that they would fly to other states to get a RAV4 like they want. Without RAV4World...I would be very lost !

·
Registered
542 Posts
probably driving my bog stock standard rav rarther than sitting in front of my p.c. browsing this forum (or getting some work done!!)

joke only... but the bit about "bog stock standard" would most probably be true..

C

·
0 Posts
Love this site!

Ask a question and you get replies.

Lot's of great information.

·
Registered
682 Posts
franco90 said:
well guys and gals where would you be with out rav4world.
just wondering do not be a smart ally and said I would be in rav4oz.com
Everybody would be at RAV4OZ.com if RAV4WORLD hadn't reopened. Remember a while ago RAV4WORLD closed abruptly? Because of this we temporarily opened the RAV4OZ.com forum so the members from this site still had a place to post. The RAV4OZ.com forum has been such a success that we kept it going. It's good to see RAV4WORLD finally came back as it is the grand daddy of RAV4 forums everywhere but you'll find more people post about modifying RAV4s on the RAV4OZ.com forum for some reason.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yeh there is less traffic at RAV4OZ.com compared to this one as most people post about the 4.1 and 4.2...not much goes on in the 4.3 forum. Over here it's mostly posts about the 4.3.

·
Registered
471 Posts
most likely going 2 dealer ever 5k and letting them rip me off instead of getting info from here and doing some maintenance by myself

1 - 10 of 10 Posts