Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually by Weathertech products but they dont list the 2013's yet. AVS and Westin dont either and I'm not about to pay $160 from the dealer (their quote)

Does anyone have these yet and what brand are they or am I in the minority that use them?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
please let us know how they look. any chance you can post pictures of what they look like out of the box, and how they look on the car afterwards?

i love my weathertech ones for my matrix, but they dont make them yet for the '13 rav4

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'll see what I can do this weekend. Wife really likes the look of them out of the box. Not yet on the car as it snowed here a couple days ago and the RAV needs a bath first..

·
Registered
268 Posts
I emailed WeatherTech about their deflectors and was told they were in development and would not be available for 6-7 months. I think that was about a month ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bicoastal,

Those are made by Toyota, however they are for foreign markets (Australia) only. I have emailed Toyota US and they said they do not market weather shields for the US and have no ideas as to third parties that have them either.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not Made yet

I'll see what I can do this weekend. Wife really likes the look of them out of the box. Not yet on the car as it snowed here a couple days ago and the RAV needs a bath first..
i spoke to Manufacture not made for2013 RAV 4 YET:wall

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just looked at site didnt see if they had other then in window vent Im looking for out ask if they sold the outside mount did you
jerr7

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just purchased it from AUTOCARIMAGE.
Looks awesome. I will post the picture later.
I am very interested. Please let me know how they work. I am trying to wait for weathertech. But someone on another post said November 2013 time frame. Please post pictures and your opinion on quality and design.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Purchased from MIT accessories from overseas great quality, del in 4 days a few others purchased as well. alot less then Weather tech and alot less then dealer
jerr7

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been through 3 sets, all advertised for the 2013 but none have fit and I had to return them, autoparts.com advertised for the 2013 model then sent me a set for models 2006-2012! Now im fighting with them because they charged me a $10 restocking fee and cost me $14 to return!

·
Registered
68 Posts
MIT on ebay great quality and fit
jerr7

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Billy - please post some pictures
and how is the wind noise at highway speed?
Sorry for the delay in posting the pictures, here they are:

As far as wind noise, I didn't notice anything better or worse, but keep in mind, after working as a conductor on the NY City subway for the past 26 years, my hearing isn't exactly 100% either.

One gripe I had about these vent visors was that the double-sided tape that was applied to them wasn't very good, they came loose after a couple of days. So I went out and got a roll of 6mm width 3M tape, Removed & re-installed the visors, and now they are in there properly. While I was taking the pictures I noticed the pigeons got me on my side window, so a run through the car wash will probably be in order tonight, we'll see how that works. However I don't anticipate any problems............

1 - 20 of 21 Posts