Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until today, May 2006. New York region still don't have the Limited with the 3rd row. 3rd row only available on the base model. Can the Limited 3rd row owner post their city, state and zip code at here cause I want to search your local dealer and ship one to NY, thanks!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
i have a V6 Limited with 3rd Row

i bought it in San Francisco Toyota, i have no idea what their zip code is.. the closest zip that i know is 94544

here is a quote from Travelman64:

travelman64 said:
Southeast Toyota site has two vehicle s V6 Limited with third row seat aval

check www.buyatoyota.com/ enter zip code 33403 for dealer than hit on RAV4 and its shows whats aval in this area.

Pay for a cheap flight and have a nice rode home :D

after the search.. there is a V6 Limited with 3rd row available:

Model: 4WD SUV V6 Limited (5 Speed Automatic)
Model Year: 2006
Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic
VIN: JTMBK34V665003457
Color: Classic Silver Metallic
Interior: Dk.stone/stone/ash/gray
Available: Immediately
Dealer Name: Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
Dealer Phone: 561-844-3461

you may want to try to call them

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hooolala said:
i have a V6 Limited with 3rd Row

i bought it in San Francisco Toyota, i have no idea what their zip code is.. the closest zip that i know is 94544

here is a quote from Travelman64:

travelman64 said:
Southeast Toyota site has two vehicle s V6 Limited with third row seat aval

check www.buyatoyota.com/ enter zip code 33403 for dealer than hit on RAV4 and its shows whats aval in this area.

Pay for a cheap flight and have a nice rode home :D

after the search.. there is a V6 Limited with 3rd row available:

Model: 4WD SUV V6 Limited (5 Speed Automatic)
Model Year: 2006
Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic
VIN: JTMBK34V665003457
Color: Classic Silver Metallic
Interior: Dk.stone/stone/ash/gray
Available: Immediately
Dealer Name: Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
Dealer Phone: 561-844-3461

you may want to try to call them
Thanks David!! I like ur S rolla charged!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have one

I have a Silver V6 4x4 LTD w/ 3rd row seat. Went to MD for mine, but I may have a lead on one in NY, and another in MD if you are interested.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: i have one

sayers said:
I have a Silver V6 4x4 LTD w/ 3rd row seat. Went to MD for mine, but I may have a lead on one in NY, and another in MD if you are interested.
Yes, Please provide some info :p

A

·
0 Posts
I got I4 LTD 4WD with third row seat..
Initially i didn't want the third row seat but LTD with classic silver with side curtain airbags is very hard to find in the midwest region.

Luckily my dealer spotted this car and blocked for me..But i told to dealer i am not interested in third row seat since i have to loose cargo poles, tonneua cover and single lever push for second row seat flat..

But luckily dealer gave me the invoice price so i took the car and i love it..
I tried putting my friends baby in the third row seat and it is perfect for childrens..

If you get a time try searching or calling Kansas City Toyota Dealer. They all get V4 or V6 Ltd with 3rd row seat quite often..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
amy said:
I got I4 LTD 4WD with third row seat..
Initially i didn't want the third row seat but LTD with classic silver with side curtain airbags is very hard to find in the midwest region.

Luckily my dealer spotted this car and blocked for me..But i told to dealer i am not interested in third row seat since i have to loose cargo poles, tonneua cover and single lever push for second row seat flat..

But luckily dealer gave me the invoice price so i took the car and i love it..
I tried putting my friends baby in the third row seat and it is perfect for childrens..

If you get a time try searching or calling Kansas City Toyota Dealer. They all get V4 or V6 Ltd with 3rd row seat quite often..
Thanks Amy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Try the Toyota dealership in Oneonta, they are showing one in stock. I only say this so you know where to find one. I won't recommend the dealership for dealing with though. I put a deposit down, then they backed out on the deal with me. So, good luck.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sayers said:
Try the Toyota dealership in Oneonta, they are showing one in stock. I only say this so you know where to find one. I won't recommend the dealership for dealing with though. I put a deposit down, then they backed out on the deal with me. So, good luck.
Right, they keep asking me for the deposit and "TRY" to get one for me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought my I4 4x4 Limited with 3rd row about 2 weeks back. I am from the KC area and our dealer spotted this Limited 3rd row RAV in Des Moines, Iowa. I was initially searching for V6 4wd limited with 3rd row but could not find one for about 6 weeks. Anyway the I4 is pretty good and we love it.

R

·
0 Posts
A Toyota dealer in Centennial, Colorado is showing a V6 4WD Limited with 3rd Row in stock! It's a Blizzard Pearl, Gray interior. It's the exact vehicle I'm looking for but I don't want 3rd row.

Go to www.autonation.com and search for Toyota RAV4, Zip Code 80112. It has JBL, Moonroof, Side Airbags, Tow Prep, Daytime Running Lights, and Floormats.

ravgal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts