Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Basic V6 with a single CD player in dash unit.

Does anyone know who makes this unit and if there is a connector in the back which can interface with an external CD changer from the same company?

Thanks in Advance.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matashuita, which goes under brand name of... Panasonic.

:).

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the single cd as well. I noticed yesterday with the sun shining on the display that there were icons in the top left for cds 1-6, so there could be such an addon.. unless of course they just use the same lcd for both version of the stereo.

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
I hope you're all referring to Matsushita as the parent company of Panasonic and Sony! Who's this Matashuita?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. Panasonic is their brand name for global and National for Japan. Sony is a different company.

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
I googled it, not suprisingly there was one hit! :lol: What was unexpected is the hit was a UK Toyota Car Club!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quickdtoo said:
I googled it, not suprisingly there was one hit! :lol: What was unexpected is the hit was a UK Toyota Car Club!!!
Try googling 'Matsushita' (two 'a's instead of three).

The toyotaownersclub.com site has a really good forum by the way. Its a bit British oriented but still relevant to non-brits.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, I had my mp3 6 cd player from European model in my hands and it was definetly Panasonic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts