Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they Weathertech or Husky? I have some Hexomats now (for another car) that are one of the worst purchases I have ever made. No amount of airing out or cleaning removes the horrific odor.

Meanwhile, the black Toyota Rav4 mats have never smelled from the get-go. I'd like them to be a little larger to cover the area under the foot pedals, but otherwise they are great.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Joshi said:
Are they Weathertech or Husky? I have some Hexomats now (for another car) that are one of the worst purchases I have ever made. No amount of airing out or cleaning removes the horrific odor.

Meanwhile, the black Toyota RAV4 mats have never smelled from the get-go. I'd like them to be a little larger to cover the area under the foot pedals, but otherwise they are great.
I don't know who makes the Toyota ones but I had Husky floor liners in my 4 Runner and they were great, had to dump them out sometimes though since they hold so much water :) For my Rav4 I just bought Pants Saver car mats and cut them to fit the dead pedal ont he drivers side and used a heat gun to shape them to the hump in the middle.

P

·
0 Posts
Got my grey Costco mats in there now. Awaiting for my free Toy ones. The Costco mats are great for the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts