Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess everyone is waiting for this one. Every year I post this and it has been, I guess four years now.

Well, I guess Green Bay, Vikings, Panthers, Rams, Seattle and the Jets [if they enter], and maybe the Bills will be fighiting it out. But non of them have the Defense and Offense nesesary to have it out for the big teams like Steelers, Eagles, Patriots, and Atlanta. Lets wait and see what this weekend and see who are the survivors. And most of all, who gets hurt.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey now, watch that! :wink: In your first group Green Bay has already won their division and thereby clinched a playoff berth! (Also, Seattle has clinched a playoff berth and may still win their division, but I don't care about them!) The other teams in your first group are still slugging it out and may or may not make the playoffs, but the Packers are in no matter what!

Becky
R4W's Official Token Packers Fan :wink:

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Packers could go so much. I know you are speaking from the heart Becky. But reallity is that its going to be one of the first teams to be eliminated. Lets tell you what is going to happen this week end, watch.

Bengals and Eagles.......Eagles..........Lost So what.
Browns and Texas.........Texas...........Lost, What ever
Lions and Titans............Titans............Won, they all stay home
Green Bay and Bears.....GB................Won
Miami and Ravens..........Ravens.........Won
Vikings and DC...............Vikings.........Lost, vikings don't deserve
Saints and Panthers......Saints...........Won
Jets and RAMS................Jets..............Lost, I was surprized
Steelers and Bills............Steelers.......Won
SF and Patriots...............Patriots........Won
Hawks and Seattle.........Seattle..........Won
Tampa Bay and Cardinals..Cardinals.....Won
Colts and Broncos..........Broncos..........Won
Jaguars and Raiders.......Jaguars.........Won
KC and Chargers...........Chargers........Won
Dallas and NY................NY

Lets see how many I hit. But Green Bay doesn't have the man power up front to handle the defensive line of the top teams like Partiots, Steelers

J

·
0 Posts
I think the NFC should give up some of their playoff spots to the AFC just because most of the NFC teams that will make it to the playoffs are absolutely worthless. The superbowl is definately going to be won by the Patriots or the Steelers, no doubt in my mind..... I only wish the Chiefs didn't suck.

·
Registered
422 Posts
LOL! You do have a point there about the NFC, JDub.

I know my grandparents are right there with you about the Chiefs. They live in KC, MO and are Chiefs fans. I must admit I have a bit of a soft spot for the Chiefs myself just because I know it would make Grandma and Grandpa happy if the Chiefs would do something.

Becky

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Regarding the Patriots and Steelers, correct. But you never know. Who would of thunk it in last years Super Bowl, The Panthers. I guess it's a combination of GOOD coaching and a lot of luck. In a game of football, where their is so much violence, anything can happen. That is why, Super Bowl Three will go down in history as one of the biggest upsets in the history of the game. The 1969 Colts and Jets game was a classic. Who would of Thunk it :roll:

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, at this hour, I'm still waiting for the Giants and Dallas game. So what, they are going no where any how. What surprised me were the Jets lost. I attribute that at once they score board let them know they were in, they gave up. Even though the field goal was 52 yards.

The eagles lost by a ton. OI think they already gave up. They Lost of TO just took themselves out psychologically.

The Broncos let it all out.

Steelers, well what can I say, they are going to the super Bowl.

The Vikings are out in the first round.. They don't deserve to go in. They got in because some else lost. That's a freebe.

J

·
0 Posts
I thought the Eagles had already gotten in and are just playing all the 2nd stringers to giev the starters some rest... i could be wrong.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JDUB1187 said:
I thought the Eagles had already gotten in and are just playing all the 2nd stringers to giev the starters some rest... i could be wrong.
The Eagles are in, but how do they feel of themselves? Everyone has to step up, and believes in themselves.

How do the vikings feel about THEMselves?

The JETS are cool. It was no freeby, at 10-5. Ifyou think that is easy, put on some pads and saddle up. [just a thought]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts