Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just happened again. Almost every day some tool in a 4 cylinder Rav sees me roll up, casually driving and they suddenly floor it, go tearing down the street and do their best to cut in front of me. Is this their way of compensating for being to cheap to spring for the V6? I could crush them, but I let them have their fake glory. I'm just curious why they're such retards.

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
I think we need "V6" emblems on the back of our RAV4s or maybe just replace the "4" with a "6." That way they'll know they don't have a prayer and we are just letting them have some anemic unimpressive fun.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we need "V6" emblems on the back of our RAV4s or maybe just replace the "4" with a "6." That way they'll know they don't have a prayer and we are just letting them have some anemic unimpressive fun.
I actually ordered a V6 symbol to do that back in October but it never came.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the emblem. I do wish there were a nice affordable exhaust that rumbled. The 7 purrs till you open it up.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Short guys always let their mouth over load their butt.:wink

·
Registered
238 Posts
Because they're young and without any other meaningful barometer with which to measure their worth.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
The "racing" problem which we have here is that someone (always not a stereotyped teen-early 20's driver) can drone along on some of our twisty mountain roads at well below the speed limit with me stuck behind them, but when we reach one of the rare instances where there is a passing lane they often will speed up to well beyond the speed limit, especially when I pull out to pass them. Then they generally will see my large rear window-mounted V6 decal through their windshield as I unleash that V6 power. Drag racing from traffic lights and stop signs, etc. is almost unknown here.

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
Race a 4-cylinder at a light?? What race? Two seconds and it's over! :D And that's if I purposely let them get the jump. :wink

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's especially funny when I have the Rav loaded with bikes on the back.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've never experienced this with a RAV4 4 cylinder but I've surprised quite a few others. I don't race from red lights though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts