Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We traded in our 2012 Limited for a new 2016 with Entune Plus that doesn't have the CD. Wife used CD extensively for grandkids.
I used WMP to rip the cd's in mp3 format to my laptop, then copied the folders to a FAT32 16gb flash drive.
I can see all the album names and song info just fine when browsing.
The system will not advance to the next song in an album automatically. I made sure RPT wasn't selected.
What am I missing? Is there a guide anywhere that shows any special instructions for placement for this?
I have read thru all of the posts I can find but I never have found any specific How To's
Any help appreciated

·
Registered
644 Posts
Ha-ha!
I ran to the same issue on 2 week old 16 RAV4 Limited. I am looking to a trade my brandnew RAV4 to to 2017 Honda Ridgeline if my dealer will give me a good number I can afford.
Entune is just driving me crazy. You get crapware with missing basics.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ha-ha!
I ran to the same issue on 2 week old 16 RAV4 Limited. I am looking to a trade my brandnew RAV4 to to 2017 Honda Ridgeline if my dealer will give me a good number I can afford.
Entune is just driving me crazy. You get crapware with missing basics.
Right, really lacking. Can't play FLAC, MP4, Wave nor ALAC (Apple Lossless). And furthermore, atleast for me, can't show album art from WMA or MP3 the only two formats I have been able to play from USB sticks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts