Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Prime SE
360 Posts
I had a Yamaha DT 400 Enduro and the key worked in my father’s motorcycle.

Luck of the draw. Maybe there is not an unlimited number of frequencies.

My first home was under the flight path and on rare occasions when low flying commercial jets flew overhead my garage door would open.
Ya really gotta read at least 1/2 of a thread before replying, IMO

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime max trim
737 Posts
Thank you @Larry Bodine, for providing a great mystery with evidence/video that I had fun analyzing to solve the case and make me feel like a first class detective. I remember my early PriusChat posts I had to backtrack because I just was wrong, but enthusiastically wrong. A good forum (Rav4World) make members feel comfortable while they learn about their vehicles, and always (almost) get to the truth of the matter (eventually). I always like (like button) a post that comes back to resolve or explain a thread mystery.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Omg I read the whole thread. This was as exciting as it gets for me during Covid! LoL I love how someone caught the extra key from the video! And awesome that the OP admitted to it. Internet at it’s finest!
Boy - you step away for a holiday and miss all the fun lol :p

There really wasn't any other possibility - I got the sense the OP was dead serious to start with, which could only mean he was missing something like a fob in the car. But I will say it's rare to have folks get caught like that and then fess up... Maybe there is hope for humanity after all...

41 - 46 of 46 Posts