Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going on a trip to Canada in November and I'm hoping the NAV will work there.

Has anybody here done this?

Will I be able to use my NAV or will I have to resort to my ancient TomTom or Google Maps on my phone?

·
Registered
48 Posts
funny

LMAO:laugh

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will work. We even have electricity in our igloos now. ;p
Haha! Going to Toronto the second weekend in November. I expect arctic conditions.

My TomTom has one map for North America. I was hoping that was the case with the Nav on my RAV4 but I was too lazy to go out to the car and try it out.

Ooh, I should see if I can get the all weather trunk mat while I'm there.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Haha! Going to Toronto the second weekend in November. I expect arctic conditions.

My TomTom has one map for North America. I was hoping that was the case with the Nav on my RAV4 but I was too lazy to go out to the car and try it out.

Ooh, I should see if I can get the all weather trunk mat while I'm there.
Ha! I was going to say to check out the Rear Seat Back Cargo Liner while you are there! I got mine on vacation this summer! It's a perfect fit and really nice!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I think the OEM hood deflector is only available in Canada too. It's nicer than the aftermarket ones imo.

·
Registered
450 Posts
And we give 25% discount to your USD too.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And we give 25% discount to your USD too.
Haha! That is a valid point.

The hood deflector is also worth considering. I live in the country and the bugs will drive you batty certain times of the year.

I already have the US OEM all weather trunk mat but the Canadian one is so much nicer. I have no clue why they didn't just offer that model throughout North America.

I may have to contact a dealer the closer I get to my trip. I will need to make an appointment since I won't be there long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts