Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run warm. All of the time. I have never had leatherette seats before. I feel like they are keeping me a tad too warm. Would a cloth seat cover help me be less sweaty? I don't think I was this warm in my cloth elantra seats.

Any other solutions?
I am willing to try any suggestion!:D
I wish Toyota had the cooling seats like Hyundai!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Ever since spending a few months in Australia, I roll with real sheepskin. Cool in summer, warm in winter. Costco has some for $80 each. Great quality but the straps are kind of lame, some folks don't like the look. I've had some gray ones on my RAV for 5 years, very satisfied.

Cream Sideless Sheepskin Seat Cover

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
I had one car with leather seats and had to use a ventilated seat cushion. Since then I've had two SUVs including my RAV with cloth upholstery. Much more satisfactory for me. A seat cover should help in your situation, but whatever is used will need to have some space between the material you are sitting on and the leather upholstery for ventilation, or some other method for providing cooling or air circulation.

·
Registered
258 Posts
What the RAV needs is air conditioned seats in all models. My friend has them in his pickup and they are really nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts