Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Looking at the photos on scion.com it looks like the Tc sport muffler might be a perfect fit. Have any of you tried this change or checked the measurments? Looking for somthing I can bolt on myself without haveing to get in fabricating done. Thanks! :?

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm thinking of hte exact same thing. You're talking about the TRD exhaust right? Realize though that it's not much for performance gains, but rather for sounds. All the scion TC forums seem to say so....or at least the 134 threads I read.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct, short of eliminating the muffler completely I don’t expect to see huge great performance gains from any after market muffler, but the sound of the stock one on the RAV is horrible.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When is somebody going to make a catback for these?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Rienolf said:
Hi all. Looking at the photos on scion.com it looks like the Tc sport muffler might be a perfect fit. Have any of you tried this change or checked the measurments? Looking for somthing I can bolt on myself without haveing to get in fabricating done. Thanks! :?
i'm thinking the same thing. looks sweet. it might not be a 100% bolt-on affair but i'm sure it's nothing any competent muffler shop can't handle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts