Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are from a Camry and a Sienna. I asked the ebay seller and he said he wasn't sure. These are 16" though. I really like them and want to make sure if they fit, not that i'd buy them right now, but just for future reference :p.
Link

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I would have to say yes, they'd fit fine. Just make sure that the bolt diameter is 5 X 114.3mm (which it probably is), and that the offset is similar. Not too sure what the offset is on 4.2 alloys? On our 4.1 RAVs, which is the same as your 4.2, we could put on rims from Camry's and early model Lexus RX300, etc..

I got some rims from an entirely different make, Nissan. It is a bit more complicated with other brands because of hub fitment issues. The rims that I have are off of a Nissan Skyline and needed to be fitted with hubcentric rings for proper fitment:

·
Registered
191 Posts
'Clean and Original'

Hey keeping it 'Clean and Original' :wink:

Derek's probably right, but if you still have reservations.
I would call the parts department at Maita or Elk Grove Toyota and double check the parts number listed on Ebay. I would also ask the seller exactly what year and car they came off of?

Another good place too get a good deal is from the 'Pick and Pulls' in Sacramento. There's plenty of them off of Highway 50. Just make sure they guarantee them bent and/or out of round free.

RAVON 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts