Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My yota truck has a set of oversized window guards that were mfg'd from Australia, they have been fantastic since they extend about 5" out in a radius fashion. It allows you to drive in the rain with the windows open about 5" or leave them open that far without anyone getting their arm inside. Anyone know of these for the 06 Rav4? I don't have the name, I orginially got them from Performance Products but they don't seem to carry the line any more

·
Registered
75 Posts
On the same topic, has anyone tried window vent shades on their 06' Rav 4? I like the concept considering the size of the windows, but I had them on my 99 Maxima which didn't work out too well. They seemed to create extra turbulance and made the wind noise quite a bit louder than before (with windows open OR closed). Must have something to do with the shape of the vehicle.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are similar to what I'm looking for, but the Aussie ones come down over the top of the window about 5" to protect even farther, Performance Products doesn't have them in their line anymore, they were great. I could post some pic's if it would help id them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts