Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the right rear window run replaced. Noticed a rattle on this side when down slightly, but not on the left rear window.

It seems that all the windows have quite a bit of play on the 06 Rav. I checked out an 04 Rav tonight, & the windows were all pretty tight.

Trying it tonight with the new run, shows an improvement over the previous run, however did not eliminate the rattle.

It looks like we'll have to wait for a TSB from Toyota regarding all the window problems.

The dealer did not change the front window run as it appears all Ravs that he checked seemed to have a front window rattle.
I confirmed this on several Ravs as well.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flyingn:

It is strange, because I did test several Ravs & they all had a front window rattle....some on both windows.

I am in Canada, but the the window, run & regulator should be exactly the same as the US.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never noticed this, but then again the only time I roll down my window is going through a drive through or giving the gas station attendant my debit card :D I stick with the Moonroof for fresh air :wink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
That is odd because my Rav's windows are all very tight and solid. It's one of the first things I noticed when I picked it up. I would like to get the vent visors on the windows soon but I don't see how anything but the tape on would work. It will be a really tight fit if they make in-channels.. :?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sstarrx3 said:
Never noticed this, but then again the only time I roll down my window is going through a drive through or giving the gas station attendant my debit card :D I stick with the Moonroof for fresh air :wink:
What is a gas station attendant :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts