Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for the front? Also, want to get tinted blind/film for the side windows. Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 XLE Hybrid
63 Posts

·
Registered
2020 XLE Hybrid
63 Posts
That one is not cut specifically for rav4
Yes, it is. The link takes directly to the sun shade for the 2020 RAV4

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I have always used products from Heatsheild.com. Before my BMW was totaled, it was going on 1- years with one without and degradation to the material. the Velcro restraining strap had to be glued back on but no other issues. Perfect fit as well. Needless to say, I have a new one in the RAV and it is just as good as the last ones. Highly recommend this site.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have always used products from Heatsheild.com. Before my BMW was totaled, it was going on 1- years with one without and degradation to the material. the Velcro restraining strap had to be glued back on but no other issues. Perfect fit as well. Needless to say, I have a new one in the RAV and it is just as good as the last ones. Highly recommend this site.

That's what I got too. The middle keeps on dropping down. Does yours cover everything?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

That's what I got too. The middle keeps on dropping down. Does yours cover everything?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
It covers everything but since the visors don't move closer to the inside of the windshield, the middle does droop a bit. I thought about putting something on the roof center console to hold it close to the window. Never got around to it. Since a nub would hinder the application, I was trying to figure out some sort of flip down clip. The shade is a perfect fit if there was something to hold the middle up.
On a previous car and a cheap sunshield, I used a dowel with a hook on one end for the middle, the dowel would span from the dash to the rearview mirror. In the old days, the rearview mirror just had a stick to stabilize it against the windshield, The hook on the dowel would utilize this stabilizer. It worked great so I using this as a base for some sort of alternative f or the RAV.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts