Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get a picture to post this weekend but I noticed today that the small piece on the drivers side is gone. Broke off. The clips that hold it on are still on the bumper.

Was on the highway yesterday when I noticed something hit the windshield. Was at night so I was unsure what it was hitting the window and the traffic was heavy so I couldn't have stopped anyway.

Today I noticed it was gone and realized that it was this piece off my bumper that blew off and struck the windshield. It may have been cracked inside around the clips anyway I'll never know but I am looking to replace this part right-a-way. It looks like crap now.

Hoping someone out there can point me in the right direction.

Thanks. M.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Went back to look on the section of highway that I thought I lost it on but I guess its been smashed into a million pieces.

Need a piece for the bumper. Anyone know where I can order one? I just may check the junk yards here if its like $50. I don't want to spend alot but I do want to have it replaced.

Thanks. M.

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for the info and the website nouse!

That bumper almost looks like mine... only mine was assaulted by an evil parking garage pillar that jumped out and attacked my RAV! :roll: :D :p

Oh, Marcutio -- be sure to order the right color and a matching Pad too... it's a separate part, unfortunately. :(

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You talkin' to me. If you are you must be joking .....right?

Thanks for the info. I realize that the pad is separate but thanks anyway its good info for the people who don't realize this.

Thanks. M.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the picture there are three metal things. (Rusty color) Wraped around them is plastic left behind from the moulding. The plastic has broken off and all thats left is the three bolts that hold it on.

Better? M.

D

·
0 Posts
Looks like you lost your hub center piece, too. Are you sure you didnt hit something? Stuff like that usually doesnt just "fly off" on its own.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are my winter wheels. I have alloys for the rest of the year. I'm still looking for a good deal on some Highlander centers for these. Have any?

M.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts