Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy some rubber floor mats before the snows arrive here in New England - any suggestion on aftermarket mats, or should I go with Toyota mats? I only need front mats.

thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Weathertech laser cut. Unless you bring a bucketful of snow in with you you'll never have anything spill over the mats and onto your floor.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was in the same boat last year 2016. I had Weathertech floor liners on my previous vehicle and I loved it. Weathertech is pricey but it is good.

When I purchase my 2016 Rav4, I was looking to get Weathertech but during my search someone mentioned about the Husky Floor liners for the Rav4. I was curious about it because of the cheaper price ($160.91 at Amazon) then I decided I will go for Husky. In my opinion I made the right choice. The coverage the Husky floor liners is better that the Weathertech did front and back seats. Because I was impressed with the Husky Liners I also bought the same liners for my wifes Subaru.

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
I've been using Weathertech liners since the 80s or 90s, the last set in the 2006 V6 Rav4 kinda turned me off on them after a few years when the sides of the front liners no longer hugged the foot well side by the door. My '16 Hybrid came with OEM all weather liners, they fit great and are just nicer than the harder plastic WT liners. I also have the Canadian seat back cargo liner.

http://www.rav4world.com/forums/124-4-4-interior/260993-toyota-oem-all-weather-floor-mats.html

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018UQ7ENG/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

·
Registered
300 Posts
I used to be a WT fan -- until I got a set of Husky Liners for our RAV4. The coverage was better, a softer more flexible rubber, better coverage, and fit like a glove. Since then I have installed Husky Liners in all my vehicles. Don't get me wrong, both WT and HL have good coverage and will do a good job -- but the HL is a notch above IMO. Here are a few pictures of Husky Liner RAV4 Install.

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
Plus another vote for the Aries/Maxpider, had them in the '15 Ltd, they fit well and cost less, the dead pedal coverage is also higher than the WT was, they fit the front of the '16 HV, but the rear won't, I swap the fronts out when I wash the OEM liners.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
I used to be a WT fan -- until I got a set of Husky Liners for our RAV4. The coverage was better, a softer more flexible rubber, better coverage, and fit like a glove. Since then I have installed Husky Liners in all my vehicles. Don't get me wrong, both WT and HL have good coverage and will do a good job -- but the HL is a notch above IMO. Here are a few pictures of Husky Liner RAV4 Install.
Dang! Those look NICE!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts