Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the the Toyota Sightline wiper blades? They are called hybrid blades. They look to be lower profile than my OEM.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Has anyone tried the the Toyota Sightline wiper blades? They are called hybrid blades. They look to be lower profile than my OEM.
Never heard of them so I just looked them up. 36 bucks for both fronts on my 2010. I usually buy ANCOs at my local parts place. Just bought 2 ANCOs and a cabin filter for the RAV and 2 ANCOs for the Camry, $52. Didn't save the receipt, so don't know the details.:nerd

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My local Toyota dealer had a display of these wipers in the waiting room. They're a genuine Toyota blade with a new improved design. They said they came out over a year ago. Said they have the newer Sightline blade and the older style blade also, whichever you prefer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After watching some YouTube videos I think people who live in northern climates would benefit the most by using the Sightline wipers. They are designed where the pivot points are better shielded to reduce icing up like traditional wiper styles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts