Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an adapter that enables wireless AA in the car. Now I am looking to upgrade to wireless in-car charging.
Anyone has experience if wireless AA works as well as using wireless in-car charging?

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I've used wireless CarPlay using the built-in wireless charging pad in my Limited. It seemed to work fine until the wireless CarPlay adapter died.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I already got a wireless AA adapter, that is the reason I would like to get a wireless in-car charger. My only concern is about the impact of using a wireless charger as well as using an AA adapter.

This retrofit kit is cool, looks perfect, and is seamlessly installed. I gonna take a risk to have a try.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Thanks! I already got a wireless AA adapter, that is the reason I would like to get a wireless in-car charger. My only concern is about the impact of using a wireless charger as well as using an AA adapter.

This retrofit kit is cool, looks perfect, and is seamlessly installed. I gonna take a risk to have a try.
You could go this route and not lose your cigarette light socket, gain a volt meter, it's cheaper and there's a 5% coupon:

Reactions: juniorkirk
1 - 6 of 6 Posts