Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Sold my 97 4-Runner. Gonna be going ot my local Toyo dealer and get one of the two RAV limited's he has in stock. Both are black, both have the ash leather and a few other goodies (the packages here in Hawaii are "different", one is the 4 the other is the 6 the sisx has the moonroof. Gonna test drive em both and see what happens..... This will be the 6th toyota that either we've bought or friends have bought from him. Got the 97 4-runner from him also. Will keep ya posted on what transpires. Gotta be quick cuz the Runner will be going sometime next week and I need the transportation. If it's sunny out, will use my 05 Harley Heritage Softail for transportation :D
Let the games begin! :shock: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Howzit progun! :D

You seem to be a Toyota guy like myself. :D Where you going to pick up your RAV from, Toyota City? Who is your salesperson? Seems like he's awesome if you keep going back to him. I'll probably need a good salesperson in the future when I upgrade from my RAV4. Anyways, good luck on the purchase and enjoy your new RAV in good health!

If you see my RAV on the streets give a wave. :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything is good to go.... He's reseved the RAV for me and being that he is the overall sales manager, I have no worries. Yup, getting it from Toyota City. Sales manager's name is Bob Okata. Really nice old gent, straight shooter and VERY fair to deal with. What I really like about him is that he's ALWAYS seems to be on your side and will go to bat for you. Another nice thing about him is there is not "let me talk to the manager about this and see what he says". In each case it took me about 30-45 minutes to close the deal. I like that...... Only down side it they take their time prepping and getting everything ready, usually 3-5 days but when you get it, it's done up real nice... Will be going down monday to put the deposit down. Look for a black limited with the ash leather interior and a fat ole fut with a big grin on his face tooling around. I really looking forward to getting better performance than the "180hp "TANK"" and better gas milage. Did ya make the car show? I did and left with a headache. The RAV really looked nice. By the way, we are scheduled to go over $3.00 a gallon for premium next week... The :D just got bigger!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts