Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it matter? I just noticed that my toyota dealer switched my first and last name when the applied the title for me.
The title sheet arrived a few days ago but on which the last name goes to the first and the first becomes the last... #%@%$#%$# they might be too excited when I accepted the bill.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'd recommend trying to get that corrected.

When I bought my RAV, the dealership and my credit union got everything right, but the DMV misspelled my name, and it took all of us (me, credit union, dealership) two years to get that straightened out. :roll:

B

·
0 Posts
xfn said:
Does it matter? I just noticed that my toyota dealer switched my first and last name when the applied the title for me.
The title sheet arrived a few days ago but on which the last name goes to the first and the first becomes the last... #%@%$#%$# they might be too excited when I accepted the bill.
Contact the DMV immediately and start the process of getting it corrected.

I had a problem with a title on a car that was my wife's before we married. By the time we sold the car, we had moved across the US (twice actually) and were no longer living in the state where the title was issued.

Getting the paperwork straightened out was a major headache during the sale.

Get the problem corrected now. If it takes weeks or months to sort out, it will not matter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts