Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: 16” OEM rims

:?: I wonder if anyone wants sell their OEM steelies? I need them for winter tires on my 05.

Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gamma742 said:
Yes, I saw that. Thanks. Wasn’t the set of wheels and tires from ‘Dan Dahl’ had already sold to you?

I don’t get what you are trying to say there. Or, is that you want to sell me your original set instead?

G

·
0 Posts
Dan had 2 sets of Wheels/Tires.

I bought his first set and he modified his original post.

If you look at the second post (mine) you'll see I was after his alloys. (which BTW I got them).

Now he only has the 4 Blizzak winter tires on Toyota steel wheels.

Sounded like what you were looking for. Donno :?

Anyway, I'm happy with the deal I got with Dan. He is a trustworthy guy. Don't need snow tires here in San Diego :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Re: WTB: 16” OEM rims

Cal_Rav said:
:?: I wonder if anyone wants sell their OEM steelies? I need them for winter tires on my 05.

Thanks.
Email me at [email protected]

I still have the steelies/Blizzaks for sale. With shipping they will be about 350.00.

Excellent tread. Wheels show some signs of minor corrosion at the welds but still in good shape. Includes lugs and center caps. If you are serious send me your email address and I'll send some pics.

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Dan Dahl said:
Cal_Rav said:

Thanks.
Email me at [email protected]

I still have the steelies/Blizzaks for sale. With shipping they will be about 350.00.

Excellent tread. Wheels show some signs of minor corrosion at the welds but still in good shape. Includes lugs and center caps. If you are serious send me your email address and I'll send some pics.

Thanks

Dan
Sorry guys I didn’t look hard enough. I’ll PM you my email.

Hay gamma742 thank you for the pointer.

·
Registered
214 Posts

Cal_Rav said:

Thanks.
If I'm reading this correctly, you can buy them directly from tirerack.com. Though it's not "in your face", I was clicking around there, wound up looking for snow tires, added them to my cart, and it asked me if I wanted the rims to go with it...

1) Click on Winter under "what are you looking for?"
2) Add a set of tires to your cart
3) Select

Take-off Styled Steel Wheel
Silver Painted

16X6.5
$30 each Closeout
Estimated Availability:
10/07/05

4) add them to your cart
5) remove the tires
6) complete the order

I CANNOT stress enough how you might need to contact tirerack.com via telephone to confirm that these are, in fact, the stock steel rims, but that's the picture they are currently showing.

Wayne

G

·
0 Posts
Well Yeah. If all you want are the rims.

I equiped them with the same tires Dan is selling and took the cheapest shipping (UPS Ground) and my total was $679.00

Looks like a good deal ONLY if you already own your snow tires :wink:

D

·
0 Posts
To clarify - I have the steel rims with the blizzaks for 150.00 plus shipping. Its a great deal for this set but the deal is lessened when shipping is added :(

email me only. I dont check in here much at all since selling the rav.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Dan

ps: what ticks me off is my neighbor has a rav4 and wont buy them for 150.00. go figure.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Dan Dahl said:
To clarify - I have the steel rims with the blizzaks for 150.00 plus shipping. Its a great deal for this set but the deal is lessened when shipping is added :(
Hey Dan,

I didn't mean to undercut you or anything. I didn't actually read the rest of the posts until I had replied. I had simply had the same question and stumbled across the tirerack thing.

I wish I had the money, but I really should have bought the factory aluminums when I bought the car. They're almost impossible to find.

Wayne

1 - 12 of 12 Posts