Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title pretty much says it all. Been looking for a coupla weeks but haven't found much. Lots of sticks, but no auto 2-doors. Found one in O.K.C. but dealer says I can't test drive it until he gets the motor back in. Which means I don't want it. Drove to K.C. to look at a 99 that would have been perfect if it was an auto like the ad said.

Would definitely prefer red, but I'll take what I can get.

If you know of one let me know, 'kay?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I used to live near Wichita in Ark City. I moved to AZ a while back. Anyway, I did some searching around and found a website I think you might be interested in. There is only one Rav4 on it right now, and it is a 4dr. Here's the site http://www.internetautoguide.com/
Good Luck!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm kinda stuck on the 2-door. What I can't believe is how incredibly tough it is to find! There is a red 96 2door stickshift on south broadway in wichita. But this if for the wife and she doesn't want and can't drive a stick.

My first choice is rav4 but I can't find any vitaras, x-90s, trackers, amigos or any other choices without spending a ton of money either.

Go figure, gas is stuck above 2.00 a gallon and nobody wants to sell their good-on-gas min-suv's.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Tell the wife she needs to learn to drive stick. Once she does, she'll never want to drive anything else! :wink: I haven't driven an auto since 1986 and don't plan to start anytime soon.

I think all you can really do is keep a close eye on all your local auto advertising. There aren't a lot of 2-doors out there, and I think a lot of the ones that are out there are manual.

FWIW, my '96 2-door manual Rav was absolutely the most amazing vehicle! I loved her and still miss her...if only I hadn't needed the money I would've kept her and had two Ravs.

Becky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts