Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually looking for just the airbag, undeployed of course :wink: ,from a 2000 or older model but will take the entire wheel depending on price.

email me at [email protected] with price shipped to Las Vegas, Nevada 89147.

TIA

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Rojgonz - Welcome to the boards... you may recognize me from MR2OC .... I have bought a few things from you... 8)
I don't know what they average in price, but also keep an eye on Ebay, I have seen some there quite often....

Oh, also, the 96-97 steering wheel is different from the 98-00...

Rojgonz is a good guy... Someone help him out... :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, small world! :wink:

Thanx for the kind words! :)

I actually used to post quite a bit on the old rav4world forums before it moved here and the post counts got reset.

I have a 2001 RAV4; my wife mainly drives it. But, yeah looking for the older airbag so that I can somewhat emulate the 98 MR2 wheel. Fogleroller on the MR2OC has done it and it looks pretty good. Just gotta get a later model Celica, Corolla, Spyder or Supra wheel and put an older RAV bag in it; I think the 98-00 one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a pix of the airbag....wheel I'm looking for:

Again, I really only need the airbag but will take the whole wheel if you don't care to part out.
Can anybody help me out?

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Rojgonz said:
Here's a pix of the airbag....wheel I'm looking for:

Again, I really only need the airbag but will take the whole wheel if you don't care to part out.
Can anybody help me out?
I don't know how much you are looking to spend but here is something on Ebay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-2000-Toyota-Rav-4-Rav4-Airbags-Air-Bag-Airbag_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33719QQitemZ8067561640QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Check your IM here, I will send you another link where you may have luck finding one and maybe even close to you... :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts