Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping to find the tire cover for $50 and the sun visor for $25-30. If anyone can provide either of these within this price range, I will consider myself blessed and appreciate it more than you'll know.

Thank you,
M

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I figured... I just bought a cheap $8 slip-on cover from ebay to atleast keep the rubber from getting sun exposure. Now I just need to find a driver side sun visor. It's for my wife's car. Our commute home is directly into the sun and can be brutal and unsafe at that time of day.

Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
400 Posts
BlackWeasel, I have a driver's side visor in grey, with the little clip too, if you are still looking for one. You can have it for $27, shipping included (if you are in the USA). PM me if you still need it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate the offer. What kind of condition is it in?

Thank you so much,
M

·
Registered
400 Posts
My mistake, BlackWeasel -- I didn't realize that there are two different visors for the Gen 2's. I have a visor from an '01 Limited with grey interior, which would be Toyota part #74320-42340-B0 (B0 is the color code for grey).

I realize now that you are looking for the "second" of the Gen 2 visors -- which is Toyota part #74320-42420-BO . I didn't know there were two varieties, thanks for letting me know! They are distinguished (in the very least) by the fact that the older visor has a flip-down mirror cover while the newer visor has a sliding mirror cover. There may be other differences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts