Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy an OEM plastic snap-in center hubcap for 99 RAV4. Any color, slight scratches OK.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Try ebay, there are usually assorted hubcaps and wheels for Ravs.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Jeff. I have a "favorite search" and the wanted-item thingie posted with eBay.

I'm a bit surprised that they are so difficult to find used, what with all the custom wheels sold.

Of course, Toyota will be 'pleased to help such a valued customer' for about $60.00+shipping+tax. I guess they want me to become valued in one shot. :roll:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Herb, check out http://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/ , I've been happy with them many times in the past, and there parts are usally at least 30%+ below dealer prices, and are genuine OEM parts. :wink: Check it out, no sense in paying $60 for a item like that IMHO. :roll:

Update...I see them at 1sttoyotaparts.com for under $25!! Check it out!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Jay. I searched the link but nothing showed under hubcap or hub cap for 99RAV4.

Can you give me what you found? If not, I'll email or phone them.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Kelly! :D

Gonna phone 'em now.

<how come Kelly's answer took far less time than my own unsuccessful search....hmm....>

EDIT: It's on the way. And Kelly, you ought to go for a commission. You were even faster in finding it on their site than the phone order guy was. They are fast, though, and pleasant to deal with. Thanks again.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad I could get you in the right direction Herb. :D Like I said, I've been real happy with em' too. :wink:

And, thanks for the direct link setup Kelly...I was thinking I should of done that, but you were too QUICK on that one! :roll: :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts