Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB a RAV4 2dr Convertible. I prefer AWD but FWD is acceptable. Location is no issue....except Hawaii; that's a little too far.

·
Super Moderator
11,071 Posts
WTB a RAV4 2dr Convertible. I prefer AWD but FWD is acceptable. Location is no issue....except Hawaii; that's a little too far.
Alaska okay or does it have to be CONUS? Might be good to know your location.

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
It would be real nice if the WTB was included in the title so it doesn't appear to be a WTS ad. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2 Posts
1999 automatic 2dr Rav4 convertible. Engine runs great (my mechanic has been driving it), A/C works super too BUT it probably will not pass smog test in CA. I will find out tomorrow. Dark green, needs body work and paint. The original convertible top is there and keeps the rain out for now. The mechanics have been well maintained in my 25+ years with it. It has been a knock about vehicle, and needs restoration work inside and out. Located in Long Beach, CA. It has letters after Rav4 icon on the rear door, so it is a special model of the convertible. I will check that and the mileage (maybe 230,000?) tomorrow, if anyone is interested in it. They are rare as hen's teeth anymore...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts