Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Quick enquiry! Can you still get them? If so,

How much for the brace + shipping to Australia?

It would be greatly appreciated if someone would be able to look after me as I am looking for one atm.

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
You may still be able to get them... I can check with a local distributor.. I think I paid around $140 if I remember correctly... that doesn't include shipping though....
Only thing is wait time can sometimes take several weeks to a month depending on availability...

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you could do that for me, i'd greatly appreciate it. I have all the time in the world to get it. If it means waiting for a quality part, then I will wait as long as I have to. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Oh yeah they are great Oblong. I noticed the difference in the lack of roll in my Rav as soon as I installed mine. I had to cut the brace that holds the battery in place a little, as it poked out (after the bolt, so could cut it down a bit) and impeded the install (rather than change the battery as some people have had to do for a smaller size)

Looks good in the bay too! :D

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PLEASE! LOOK AFTER ME! :D

I can't afford to change my battery to a smaller one. What I've got now is just enough to run my sound system setup in my car :eek:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I didn't change mine in the end, I just trimmed down the bar that holds the battery down in the bay and it fitted in fine, good ole hacksaw jobbie! PM me your email addy and I will send you a pic of what mine looks like if your battery looks same kinda size etc then you should be abl to do what I did.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is exactlly what I want! I'm doing exams now so I don't have much time for internet researching. Any help as far as sourcing would be greatly appreciated! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
I checked my local connection, and they don't deal with Cusco anymore and said they can't get it... :x

I emailed a Cusco distributor and they said it was $170 with free shipping, but have to order it from Japan and can take 60 days....

Let me know via IM if you want the contact info for that distributor...

Otherwise you may also want to check optauto

http://www.optionsauto.com/products.asp?dept=1489

They show it on their website, wether or not it's available I don't know...

--DJ Sueno

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have an extra brand new Cusco Strut Tower Bar that I am thinking about getting rid of. However, I am not willing to ship it overseas.

I've had my Cusco Strut Tower Bar on my RAV for 5 years nows and it definitely does the job!

If anyone is interested, PM me and we may be able to work something out. Or, if you want the one I have on my RAV4 for less money, let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
phantomdg said:
I have an extra brand new Cusco Strut Tower Bar that I am thinking about getting rid of. However, I am not willing to ship it overseas.

I've had my Cusco Strut Tower Bar on my RAV for 5 years nows and it definitely does the job!

If anyone is interested, PM me and we may be able to work something out. Or, if you want the one I have on my RAV4 for less money, let me know.

Thanks!
how much I am on it

·
Registered
392 Posts
franco90, check your PM...

Thanks!

·
Registered
392 Posts
If you're interested, please make me an over through PM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Consider the Cusco Strut Tower Bar on my RAV4 sold.

Thanks, Franco90!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think I bought mine off Heel Toe something or other off the net. There used to be a guy on here called AWA21 or something who recommended them and so thats where I bought mine. Try searching for Heel Toe automotive or something, they ship oveseas...

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
RaifyB said:
I think I bought mine off Heel Toe something or other off the net.
Yes... Marcus from Heel Toe can get them.... but they will take a good month or 2 to get to the US.... also he would do a group discount if there were enough buyers... They are becoming more rare, and as far as I know, Heel Toe is one of the few that can get them....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thats the guy! Well done DJ for remembering! :D I am VERY happy with mine and the Rav handles so much better with one in... would defo recommend one to any who don;t have one, makes the bay look cool too!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks heaps for the input guys. Greatly appreciated :D

I was able to source one out!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts