Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to send out a feeler and see if anyone had any OE 17" wheel sets available? There are plenty of styles I would go with, so if you have any you are looking to sell let me know. price obviously dependent on condition/style.

Thank you!

·
Registered
419 Posts
On our 2008 Limited v6, will be running 17x7.5" OEM alloys, off a 2013 4Runner.
- takeoffs purchased (last fall) for $800 Cdn, with only 800 Km / off Kijiji

·
Registered
86 Posts
Quad cities (Illinois/Iowa)

why OE ? if I may ask....I bought some new take off rims with less than 5 miles on them,that were not OE toyota but fit and they were way cheaper than I could find OE

pm me ifyou wish to know where. I am not selling mine but I believe they still have some.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I just prefer the look of keeping Toyota wheels on it. I think Toyota makes great looking wheels and want to stick with them. Been eyeing some of the 18s from newer highlanders. Are you talking aftermarket wheels or just Toyota wheels from other models?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well, I just prefer the look of keeping Toyota wheels on it. I think Toyota makes great looking wheels and want to stick with them. Been eyeing some of the 18s from newer highlanders. Are you talking aftermarket wheels or just Toyota wheels from other models?

I will show you in the next day or so after I mount mine and take a pic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts