Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a longshot, but figured I would let RAV4 World know I am looking for an original Toyota cargo cover for my 1997 4 door. I believe the part number is PT202-42970, but every source I check online says its discontinued. Thanks for any leads!
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know its a longshot, but figured I would let RAV4 World know I am looking for an original Toyota cargo cover for my 1997 4 door. I believe the part number is PT202-42970, but every source I check online says its discontinued. Thanks for any leads!
Bill
Hi, did you ever have any luck finding a cargo cover? I am looking for one too

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bill
I’m actually new here but I believe a recommendation isn’t bad. I had a colleague who wanted to sell off some parts of RAV4 but we couldn’t make a deal because the time frame it was needed couldn’t be met because of long negotiations. You can hit him up to find out if he has the original Toyota cargo cover. This is his email:
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
The only one I saw on e-bay is the one with the end piece missing for $189. He won't come down off that price and the missing piece is not available.
Didn't realize it was missing a piece. That's too bad. The treasure hunt goes on......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts