Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must have 5-speed and AWD. 150k mileage maximum, will pay (reasonable) premium for mileage under 100k. Really not interested in project vehicle, prefer stock or near stock. I’m in southern Oregon. Please PM me if you have a vehicle for sale.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Must have 5-speed and AWD. 150k mileage maximum, will pay (reasonable) premium for mileage under 100k. Really not interested in project vehicle, prefer stock or near stock. I’m in southern Oregon. Please PM me if you have a vehicle for sale.

Thanks
Mine has got quite a bit higher miles than you are looking for (197k...), but maybe you might be interested. It's a 1997 5 speed AWD, in Ocean Mist Metallic. It's in pretty decent cosmetic shape, but being over 20 years old, it does have a few minor dings, scratches and rock chips, however, there is absolutely NO clear coat peeling, which is kinda rare for these cars. It also has a crack in the windshield.
It's fully loaded with power windows, power locks, cruise control, power moon-roof, ABS, etc. And yes, everything works flawlessly!

It has been very well maintained, and just this weekend, I put in a fresh timing belt, waterpump, front main seal, camshaft seal, oil pump seal/gasket, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, and a few other small things. I'm currently doing a coolant flush and it will have the OEM red Toyota coolant put back in.

I've also got a few accessories for it as well including factory roof racks, spare tire mount bike rack, rear door bags, and I'm just getting ready to install some of the rare OEM fender flares this weekend (no pics yet, but if you're interested I'll take some once they are installed)..

Funnily enough, the car actually spent most of it's life in southern Oregon when it was owned by a close family friend in Ashland, and then later on in Brookings. She kept every single maintenance record going back to when she purchased it used in 2002, and I have all that in a folder.

I purchased it about 2 years ago while I was attending school in Corvallis, and then I drove it down to San Diego last summer when I got a job down here. If you're seriously interested, I might be willing to drive it up and fly back when I head back up to visit my parents in Brookings this Christmas... But it sounds like you are looking for something with lower miles, and I would have to plan ahead for such an trip.

To tell you the truth, I'm not 100% certain I want to sell it just yet, but I have been contemplating doing so, and would be willing to let it go for the right price...

IMG_2868.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts