Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reliable daily driver to get me through this Atlanta traffic, and the 2006-2012 RAV4 fits the bill. I'd like a 4WD V6, but will consider an I4 4WD/FWD if the price is right. Anyone have one for me?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
Good luck with the hunt. Stay well clear of the '06-'08 2.4l four cylinder as they are known oil guzzlers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with the hunt. Stay well clear of the '06-'08 2.4l four cylinder as they are known oil guzzlers.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to avoid those if I can. I was hoping to get a facelifted RAV4 though, which automatically excludes 2006-2008. It all depends on the price...

·
Super Moderator
10,129 Posts
It's a shame you don't live closer to new York as I have my 10 for sale.
Distance isn't a problem when finding the right car. I flew from CT to Orlando to pick up our RAV4 and to Atlanta for my Accord. Both were about an hour away from the airports so that was my test ride. Of course I had to be very confident ahead of time since I had no return flights!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a shame you don't live closer to new York as I have my 10 for sale.
Price? Mileage? Trim? Pics?

Distance isn't a problem when finding the right car. I flew from CT to Orlando to pick up our RAV4 and to Atlanta for my Accord. Both were about an hour away from the airports so that was my test ride. Of course I had to be very confident ahead of time since I had no return flights!
I agree, and wouldn't mind flying to and driving back in the right RAV4.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for a reliable daily driver to get me through this Atlanta traffic, and the 2006-2012 RAV4 fits the bill. I'd like a 4WD V6, but will consider an I4 4WD/FWD if the price is right. Anyone have one for me?

Thanks!
I have a Rav4 V6, limited. 55000 miles. Oil Change done every 7-8k miles. New Batteries put in 6 months ago, new tires at 40,000 miles. Priced at 15000$ to sell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
abhineet where are you located and can you share year, pics and specs on that vehicle?
Sorry for delayed reply. I am located in Ohio, near Pittsburgh but my family lives near Springfield IL, so I go there often ( usually I fly but I can drive if it is closer to you guys).
2011, V6 Limited Mileage 56,490 as of today
Specs- AWD, V6, Rear view Camera. Heated seats. Driver Power seats, Lumbar support.
Batteries just changed 6-7 months ago.
Tires changed at 40,000 miles.
It won't let me upload the pic URL

Can you please give me your email id so that I can send it there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts