Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for my mom, both of them broke on her car. I checked ebay and, I hope I don't sound too cheap but, being a car enthusiast and having a bit of experience, I cannot come around to paying 60+shipping for just 1 visor. I actually don't think it should be more then 10 + shipping however this is for my mom so I am trying to see what people have to offer.

To get to the point,

Need: Driver and Passenger side sun visor
Color: Beige but other colors are OK as long as they match
Year: 2003 Rav4
Price: negotiable
Shipping: 32837 Orlando, Fl

Please guys, I dont post on here but I am not new to forums. This is for my mom and would like to get this ASAP because summer is right around the corner.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump... Also if anyone knows of any other car that will fit I would appreciate it since I can never find this gen at the local junkyards.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
$60 for a used visor is a rip.
Problem with used and junkyard is they aren't going to be much better than the one that's broken.
I ended up replacing both visors in my wife's '04 with new OEM units from Camelback Toyota.
If you're going to replace them, make it worth it and get one you won't be replacing again.

2003 Toyota RAV4 Parts - Camelback Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Parts - Free Shipping

Ouch at $70 each....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping more for someone to be parting out their car. I guess that doesn't happen much with these rav4's?

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I was hoping more for someone to be parting out their car. I guess that doesn't happen much with these rav4's?
Ya... Unlikely for anything less than 20 years old unless it was a total in an accident, and then most people just let the insurance company deal with the hulk if they don't intend to rebuild it themselves.

But every now and then salvage parts do show up on the forums.
All the time on eBay, but they're so close to buying new you may as well as you've seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts