Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some WeatherTech Floor mats, But after the DigitalFit. I am looking for driver side, passenger side, 2nd row, and possible trunk.

I have a 2011 rav4 v6. If i am understanding correctly the 06-12 should fit. My zip code if 54603. I like to use paypal. I would prefer black, unless its a really good price, then i am willing to give a little on color. I am also going to post this in toyota nation. I have been trolling my local craiglist with little to no luck, next stop EEEEBAY!

-Ahrenv

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Are you sure you want mats and not floor liners? Weathertech's floor liners fit perfectly and up the front and sides so they act like buckets. Here it snows and even with it collecting on the floor there is no overflow.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i am sorry, I believe i am looking for the floor liners. thank you...

and thank I will also check out the husky.

My wife just got a newer Highlander and hers came with a set in it... so i am a bit jealous.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the huskys look nice, but they do not look as nice as the weather tech. I will keep looking for a deal. thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a full set of black Weathertech liners which fit 2006-2012 Rav4. The driver and passenger liners are less than 1 month old. The 2nd row and cargo liners are also in excellent shape. I am asking $150 + shipping for the full set. I live in northern IL. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
I have a full set of black Weathertech liners which fit 2006-2012 Rav4. The driver and passenger liners are less than 1 month old. The 2nd row and cargo liners are also in excellent shape. I am asking $150 + shipping for the full set. I live in northern IL. Let me know if you are interested.
Are these still available? PM sent!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts