Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What packages do you prefer when getting the XLE trim? I know for sure we want the Convenience Package, just not sure about the others. We are going to get a 2020 model Hybrid.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the Convenience Package, Crossbars, Blackout Emblems, and Mudguards. They suit me well and I'll have more mods in the future as I save up more money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought all XLE packages except Technology. Convenience pkg gave power seat. Entune Plus gave bigger screen, cell phone remote start (not tested yet), and dynamic backup course lines (once I figured out how to initialize, which dealer did not do during prep). Weather pkg gives heated leather steering wheel (and other stuff). I did not originally care for power hatch, but am now used to it and like it, if a bit slow. Rain sensitive wipers in weather package is also not bad. This is a northern car (at times), so heated elements of weather pkg are nice. Skipped the tech pkg since I felt it was too much help driving; automatic brakes are not necessary when there is an alarm already for BSD and backup running someone over. Added neoprene seat covers for cloth front seats. Have also since added cross bars, wet weather floor mats all around, mud guards, body side molding, and a plywood floor to strengthen rear storage floor, which is too weak IMO. All terrain tires are next.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts