Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After measuring (more than I should have) I was certain the TRD center caps (62mm) were going to fit my stock Toyota XSE wheels. I placed an order (Amazon but they are available everywhere) and they were indeed the perfect size.

Enjoy

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 hybrid XLE, Magnetic Grey metallic, cold weather package.
574 Posts
I have to ask, to get this tires, did you have to lift?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Is there a good way to remove the old center caps without taking the wheels off?
If they are anything like the BMW rims, they are popped out from the inside of the rim. When I had the tires replaced on the BMW I had, they had to remove the center cap and that's what they did. Took the wheels off and used a hammer of sorts to knock then center caps out from inside the rim. Also, by the looks of the side view images in a previous thread, this would be the case for the original and the TRD versions.

Reactions: Overwatch3r

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry everyone, I was not checking this site much.

-No lift (I have a post on the tire and size on here with all details)
-The caps pop from the back so you have to remove the wheel (pain, yes I agree)
-eBay is good if they come from a Toyota dealer (I am not an eBay fan)

Thank you for the comments everyone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If they are anything like the BMW rims, they are popped out from the inside of the rim. When I had the tires replaced on the BMW I had, they had to remove the center cap and that's what they did. Took the wheels off and used a hammer of sorts to knock then center caps out from inside the rim. Also, by the looks of the side view images in a previous thread, this would be the case for the original and the TRD versions.
No tools needed, they pop out with a swift push 🤙

1 - 11 of 11 Posts