Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

361 - 363 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Have a 2006 Toyota rav4 4cyl, I have a code P0778 saying its a pressure control solenoid b. The car is in the shop right now and I got a used ECM put in it but the lights came on again and now I'm clueless. The guy is saying that the value body looks fine. I noticed that the transmission fluid is dark but not black but it smells burnt, not sure if that could be the problem. Not sure if it can be a wiring harness.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really need help, I own a 06 base model 2AZ-FE with the dash light (Eng Light-VSC and the symbol of the car with the skids marks) I used a OBII and read P2420 Evaporative Emission System Switching Valve Control Circuit High. I first replaced the gas cap( oem New) and same problem, them The Charcoal canister ( brand new oem toyota) same problem and last I replaced the vacuum switch, yes all 3 major components for the emission system. My problem still going on. I reset and clear the codes, after 2 or 3 days they come right back...PLEASE HELP
Hello Did you fix your problem with the code p2420 ?

·
Super Moderator
9,745 Posts
Hello Did you fix your problem with the code p2420 ?
EDMR2 hasn't been on the forum for over five years so we just don't know what happened.

361 - 363 of 363 Posts