Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

421 - 433 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, sorry if this doesn’t belong here but I didn’t want to make a thread just for this question. I just purchased a 2011 V6 sport with SAP and I bought a set of 17x7.5 Prodrive wheels for it that are +44. Just wanted to get some opinions if I should get custom hubcentric spacers made or if it will look good without them? Also since I have 235/55 stock should I go 235/60 to keep the overall diameter close to stock?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got these studded wheels and tires for the winter. Actually, have swapped the snow tires on to the factory wheels now, and the aftermarket wheels have the original factory tires on them. Sorry they are a bit dirty in the pic,

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi, guys and gals, what size are the wheels on a 1995 rav 4? Planning on putting some steelies on.
You might get a better response in the Gen1 forum being this is Gen3 thread.

Or are you wanting to put Gen1 wheels on your Gen3, if so, at least the bolt pattern has been the same... 5x114.3 but not sure about offset.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

421 - 433 of 433 Posts
About this Discussion
432 Replies
188 Participants
JWILSON
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing