Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dogtown, All... I'm the proud owner of a 2020 RAV4 Hybrid Limited via Jim Coleman Toyota, Bethesda MD... I will place a link to a brief video/Vlog I made titled, "Hit A Freakin' Deer @ 65-MPH; This Is What Happens." But first, a question for anyone; did any of you sign up for Remote Start via Toyota App? I downloaded it but it there is an annual fee after the year-long trial. Does anyone know how much? Shouldn't be a fee period just to remote start your car...Not Feeling That At All.
You can still remote start via the key fob after the test period for the app expires. It's a joke that Toyota limits this to 3/10 years depending on the audio system you have. The RAV4 is already one of the most expensive models in this segment and they still want to nickel and dime you for things like remote start.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I used the Costco Auto Program which is supposed to be "no-haggle" pricing (prearranged member pricing). But I did still haggle to get this price.

This vehicle was on the dealer's lot with only a few miles on the clock.

Year: 2020
Trim: Limited Silver Sky Metallic
Hybrid AWD
Options: Carpet Floor mats/Cargo Mat
MSRP: $38,019 (including $1,120 destination charge)
Invoice Price (if known): Unknown
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $35,019
City and State Where You Purchased: Central PA
Made in Canada

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used the Costco Auto Program which is supposed to be "no-haggle" pricing (prearranged member pricing). But I did still haggle to get this price.

Hybrid AWD
Made in Canada
I think you get a good deal.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Hybrid AWD
Made in Canada
Which dealer? I’m in Central PA and will be getting a limited soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think you get a good deal.
I agree compared to what others have posted. I think it pays to find a dealer that is considered "high volume". Where I ended up buying my Rav4 is a high-volume dealer. Another dealer about 45 minutes away told me "we don't need more buyers, we need more cars to sell". So this dealer was not motivated to negotiate a favorable price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trim: Hybrid XLE
Color: Magnetic Gray Metallic / Black
FWD or AWD: AWD
Options: Body side molding, carpet floor/cargo mats, mudguard, roof rack ($922)
MSRP: $31,437 (Includes Destination)
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $29,437
Doc Fee: $488
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): N/A
City and State Where You Purchased: DC area

·
Registered
23 Posts
2020 XLE. Convenience + Cold Weather Package + roof rack crossbars. MSRP $33,020. Near Sacramento.
I didn’t buy because my dealer didn’t budge on the price. It’s against my DNA to pay MSRP. I can wait.

From my dealer:
“That vehicle just arrived and is currently available. Toyota has no incentives or discounts at this time. It is even excluded from Costco pricing as well. The rock bottom price would be $33k before tax and license. They are in high demand and low supply. If you want to reserve it please let me know.”

41 - 49 of 49 Posts